Dow Corning Marine Silicone Sealant
A one part, high performance, flexible silicone sealant specifically designed for marine applications.
Add to your basket...
Dow Corning Marine Silicone Sealant Information
Dow Corning marine silicone rubber sealant has excellent long-term durability, formulated for a watertight seal, resistant to salt and fresh water and has good temperature accommodation (-55°C to +150°C).
Dow Corning marine silicone is suitable for the following sealing applications:
- Sealing around hatches and port holes
- Insulating electrical connectors
- Locking nuts and bolts against vibration
- Sealing trunking/conduit
- Sealing pipework
- In-situ gaskets for water pumps and exhaust systems
- Creating watertight joints throughout.
Dow Corning Marine Silicone Sealant Specifications