Freeman Gelcoat Filler
Freeman Cruiser coloured gelcoat filler for repairing chips and knocks to the gelcoat top coat of your Freeman Cruiser Boat.
Add to your basket...
Freeman Gelcoat Filler Information
These Freeman Cruiser coloured gelcoat fillers are for repairing chips and knocks to the gelcoat top coat of your Freeman Cruiser Boat.
These particular Freeman gelcoat filler colours are normally found on the New Style Freeman Cruiser range of boats and comprise of a re-sealable tin of gelcoat filler and a re-sealable hardener.
What is the difference between Gelcoat Filler and Gelcoat?
Freeman Gelcoat Filler:
- Has a higher viscosity and holds itself more firmly than the Gelcoat.
- Can be applied by spatula into small chips, scratches and knocks.
- Can be easier to work with on vertical surfaces because it holds itself in position better.
- Can be easier to sand down and work with.
- Has a lower viscosity and flows more easily than the Gelcoat Filler.
- Can be applied by brush into a mould or directly into hairline cracks.
- Provides an excellent shine finish.
- Can be mixed with gelcoat additives such as Microballoons, microfibres & colloidal silica to modify the compound structure.
Freeman Cruiser Gelcoat Filler Specifications
|Colour||Freeman Stone||Freeman Brown|
Included in the Freeman Gelcoat Filler
- Coloured Gelcoat Filler Resin
- Gelcoat Filler Hardener