Freeman Boat Upholstery Cabin Cushions
The Freeman Cruiser upholstery service offers an inspiring way to dramatically change the feel of your boat. Choose from hundreds of materials for new Cabin Cushions. Inspiration starts here.
Freeman Boat Upholstery Cabin Cushions Information
Changing the upholstery in your Freeman Cruiser is a simple and enjoyable way to smarten your boat up so you can enjoy the season afloat. Colour and design say a lot about a character so why not bring your own character to your boat? Explore the possibilities and be inspired to create something special with brand new boat cabin cushion sets.
Whether you are looking to keep your Freeman Cruiser as traditional as possible, by choosing a colour and design that complements & emphasizes the Freeman Woodwork, or you are looking to keep everything on-trend with the latest fashion designs there is a style to inspire everyone.
Freeman Cruiser BoatUpholstery Finish Options
We are able to provide Freeman Cruiser Cabin Cushions to be finished in three different ways:
- The Classic Freeman Deluxe Finish - Thick 5" foam with all sides of the cushions, including the bottom, covered in your chosen material. Piped edges around the top and bottom edges, and rear zips for sleeve removal to aid cleaning. Fluted material is provided for the front V-Berth decorative side panel boards.
- The Freeman Premium Finish - Thick 5" foam with all sides of the cushions, except the base, covered in your chosen material with piping on the top edge only. Non-slip cloth base is used on the base, and rear zips are provided for sleeve removal to aid cleaning. Fluted material is provided for the front V-Berth decorative side panel boards.
- The Economy Finish - 4" thick foam with all sides, except the base, covered in your chosen material. Non-slip cloth material is used on the base and no edges are piped. Rear zips are provided for sleeve removal to aid cleaning. Fluted material is provided for the front V-Berth decorative side panel boards.
Boat Cushion Material Options
The Classic Look - Choose from 30 colours in this range.
A beautiful range of soft and luxurious to-the-touch material with a herringbone pattern. This soft, wool-like material is 100% treated Polyester.
The Herringbone Collection - Choose from 32 designs in this range.
A classic herringbone pattern in crisp colours inspired by those found in nature. This herringbone pattern material is 100% treated Polyester.
The Weave Collection - Choose from 30 colours in this range.
Fresh neutral shades of multi-strand weave criss-cross, over and under, to provide a robust and subtle finish. Pick a bold colour to stand out or a blue to help emphasize the woodwork onboard. This sophisticated linen-style fabric is 100% treated Polyester.
The Chenille Collection - Choose from 24 designs in this range.
Textured and soft chenille fabric for a more contemporary, cosy, indoor feel to your upholstery. This fabric is 100% treated Polyester.
The Retro Collection - Choose from 21 designs in this range.
Step back in time to the golden era with an original colour palette in Plain, Stripe, Check, or Tartan pattern on board. Popular in the 1960's & 1970's patterns are most certainly back in fashion! This Polyester material offers a soft yet robust finish with interwoven weaves.
The Retro Check & Tartan Collection - Choose from 22 designs in this range.
The Velvet Collection - Choose from 26 colours in this range.
A soft, sumptuous velvet material for an elegant interior design. This fabric is 100% treated Polyester.
What is included with the new Freeman Boat Cabin Cushion sets?
The standard set of Freeman Cruiser cushions available to purchase online here includes all the standard original cushions supplied with your Freeman when it left the factory. This usually included the two large V Berth cushions at the bow, the dinette base cushions & backrests/side rests, and the re-upholstering of your existing V berth side panels boards.
The price shown includes all materials in the House collection. Material upgrades and further cushions can be added and paid for after purchase too.
How do I go about ordering a new set of boat cabin cushions?
We will do our best to supply material samples that meet your design inspiration so that you can ponder over the choices on your next voyage. Once you are ready you can either order online, call us, or pop in to see us and place your order. When ordering online we shall contact you shortly after order placement to go through the finer details and any additions/upgrades you may require. Once all is confirmed we will begin the process.
Do I need to bring my old cushions to Sheridan Marine?
No, we will send you templates to check all is well with the fit, any adjustments can be noted by yourself prior to finalising your cabin cushion set.
What extras can I add to my new cabin cushions?
- Most people tend to opt for a complete set of boat curtains to complete the re-design of the upholstery in the cabin. Freeman boat curtains have hemmed edges, Rufflette style heading tape, and curtain ties.
- V berth infill cushions are popular now and as an add-on, we can replace your existing cushion or make a new one if you provide a template. (This can be paid for after your initial order).
Can we tailor and fit upholstery away from Sheridan Marine?
If you require a bespoke fitting please contact us for more information.