Plastimo Charter HD Hypalon Tender 2.40m Inflatable Dinghy
A heavy duty and extremely durable, Hypalon, 2.40m inflatable dinghy with slatted wooden floor complete with light weight aluminium oars & seat and dinghy accessories ideally suited for intensive use.
Plastimo Charter HD Hypalon Tender 2.40m Inflatable Dinghy Information
The Plastimo Charter HD Hypalon P240HH inflatable dinghy is a heavy duty and extremely durable, Hypalon, 2.40m inflatable dinghy with slatted wooden floor complete with light weight aluminium oars & seat and dinghy accessories ideally suited for intensive use in hot conditions.
What is Hypalon?
Hypalon is an extremely durable synthetic rubber manufactured from chlorosulfonated polyethylene which is noted for its resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes and ultraviolet light making it ideal for inflatable boats that are used more intensely and provides greater resilience to the marine environment.
Hypalon has many benefits including:
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to weather ageing (sunlight)
- Excellent colour stability
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Excellent ozone resistance
- Excellent acid resistance
- Excellent alkalies resistance
- Low moisture absorption
- Flame resistance
This three person inflatable tender is capable of a maximum load of 350kg and its distinctive 'Square-shaped' bow and low line stern cones provides maximum on water stability and optimised planing. With a rear transom, complete with reinforced outboard bracket, the Plastimo Charter HD 2.40m inflatable dinghy can be fitted with an outboard motor (up to 5Hp 4 Stroke or 3.7Kw) making it a versatile dinghy for more intensive powered sailing for a small group of people.
The Plastimo Charter HD Tender also features two enlarged 39cm air chambers for added stability and comfort along with wide slatted floor boards which lead to a more solid floor on board with no compromise to roll 'n' stow practicality.
- Improved Design - The new square-shaped bow (front nose) on the VAir Rib series makes the most of the space on board offering additional comfort for crew and optimum storage area without sacrificing performance or manoeuvrability.
- Improved Performance - With the all-new, reinforced, lowered stern cones, performance has been improved to optimise planing on the water.
- Hypalon Fabric - An extreme tough, durable and heavy duty material, ideally suited for more intensive use and hot climates.
- Lightweight - weighing in at 21kg it balances size and weight to provide even more space on board whilst offering greater capacity for a larger outboard and provide a smoother ride.
- Engine Powered - This Plastimo dinghy has a reinforced transom bracket to attach outboard motors up to 5Hp or 3.7Kw in power.
- Quick to Inflate - with only two air chambers to inflate the simple foot pump (included) will have you sailing in no time!
- Capacity - with the capability of holding up to 350kg capacity (equivalent to 3 persons) this dinghy has space, practicality and usability in mind.
- 4 Year Warranty - as standard on Plastimo dinghies you have the comforting knowledge that materials and seams are covered - such is the confidence of the build quality.
- Aluminium Oars - detachable and collapsible the oars are positioned in the optimum place for manoeuvrability and operation.
- Slatted Floor - the 15cm wooden slatted floor provides a sturdy and robust floor which brings further stability in the water.
- Grab Rail - a nylon grab rope is positioned around the dinghy to hold on to and it features stainless steel eyes.
- Comfort - a wooden seat can be placed across the dinghy for rowing and is held in place with robust nylon straps.
- Two Towing Eyes - made of stainless steel which ensures this dinghy can be pulled along with your cruiser until needed.
- Enhanced Fender Strip - A tough moulded strake around the widest part of the dinghy helps to prevent damage caused by abrasion.
- Inflation Valve - High quality 'quick set' valves make for fast inflation and deflation, recessed design protects the valve and eliminates snagging legs or equipment inside the boat. Rubber sealed cover also prevents ingress of sand or water.
- Additional Equipment - complete with repair kit, carrying strap, bellows foot pump and owners handbook.
- Safety - tested to ISO CD 6185 which all tenders up to 2.50m must comply with.
Sail with Confidence - 4 Year Warranty
Plastimo design inflatable dinghies to last. That is why they offer a 4 year warranty* on material and seams for the majority of the Plastimo Range offering you peace of mind with your purchase.
*4 year warranty on material and seams.
Plastimo Raid 2 Tender 2.69m Inflatable Dinghy Specifications
|Maximum number of persons||3|
|Engine Capacity||up to 5Hp 4 Stroke or 3.7Kw|
|Number of air chambers||2|
|Floor||15cm wide Wooden Slatted Floor|
|Rating||ISO CD 6185|