Plastimo Compact Round Tail Tender 1.8M Light Inflatable Dinghy
An easy-to-carry & store, light weight and durable, 1.8 metre inflatable dinghy with light weight aluminium oars, wooden slatted floor, wooden seat and dinghy accessories including a carry bag & inflating pump.
Add to your basket...
Plastimo Compact Round Tail Tender 1.8M Light Inflatable Dinghy (BF050)
This item is not currently available
This product is currently not available for sale, it will be available again shortly.
Plastimo Compact Round Tail Tender 1.8M Light Inflatable Dinghy Information
The Plastimo Compact Round Tail Tender 1.8M Light Inflatable Dinghy is a lightweight, easy-to-carry & store, durable, 1.8 metre inflatable dinghy with light weight aluminium oars, wooden slatted floor, wooden seat and dinghy accessories including a carry bag & inflating pump.
The entry level Plastimo P180S Light Inflatable Dinghy is the smallest dinghy in the range measuring 1.83m long when inflated and can easily be stowed on board (where space is a premium) or in the boot of a car due to its unrivalled deflated dimensions (just 89x53x27cm).
As with all the new Plastimo Inflatable Dinghies only the best German manufactured material is used - Plastel®. Specially engineered for inflatable tenders, this multi-layered PVC with integrated staple weave base fabric features multiple layers, is highly watertight and offers outstanding resistance to abrasion, UV from the sunlight, and marine environment. Plastel® fabric is recyclable and manufactured and quality assured according to the DIN EN ISO 9001 standard.
This two man inflatable tender is capable of a maximum load of 150kg and its distinctive 'Round Tail' bow and stern design provides maximum on water stability with minimum footprint size - making ideal as a beginners tender or an ideal 'get ashore' tender - particularly if space saving is an important factor in your dinghy selection.
- Compact - only 1.83m in length when inflated (can be deflated to just 89x53x27cm for storage).
- Lightweight - weighing in at only 13kg it is easy to carry and is the lightest dinghy in the range.
- Quick to Inflate - with only two air chambers to inflate the simple foot pump (included) will have you sailing in no time!
- Capacity - with the capability of holding up to 150kg capacity (equivalent to 2 persons) this compact dinghy pushes above its weight in practicality.
- 4 Year Warranty - as standard on Plastimo dinghies you have the comforting knowledge that materials and seams are covered - such is the confidence of the build quality.
- Aluminium Oars - detachable and collapsible the oars are positioned in the optimum place for manoeuvrability and operation.
- Slatted Floor - the wooden slatted floor provides a sturdy and robust floor which brings further stability in the water.
- Grab Rail - a nylon grab rope is positioned around the dinghy to hold on to and it features stainless steel eyes.
- Comfort - a grey wooden seat can be placed across the dinghy for rowing and is held in place with robust nylon straps.
- Towing Eye - made of stainless steel which ensures this dinghy can be pulled along with your cruiser until needed.
- Enhanced Fender Strip - A tough moulded strake around the widest part of the dinghy helps to prevent damage caused by abrasion.
- Inflation Valve - High quality 'quick set' valves make for fast inflation and deflation, recessed design protects the valve and eliminates snagging legs or equipment inside the boat. Rubber sealed cover also prevents ingress of sand or water.
- Additional Equipment - complete with repair kit, carrying strap, bellows foot pump and owners handbook.
- Safety - tested to ISO CD 6185 which all tenders up to 2.50m must comply with.
Sail with Confidence - 4 Year Warranty
Plastimo design inflatable dinghies to last. That is why they offer a 4 year warranty* on material and seams for the majority of the Plastimo Range offering you peace of mind with your purchase.
*4 year warranty on material and seams.
Plastimo Compact Round Tail Tender 1.8M Light Inflatable Dinghy Specifications
|Height when stowed||300mm|
|Maximum number of persons||2|
|Number of air chambers||2|
|Floor||15cm wide Wooden Slatted Floor|
|Material||Plastel® from German Fabric Manufacturers|
|Rating||ISO CD 6185|