Plastimo Horizon Air Deck 2.59m Inflatable Dinghy
A robust 2.59m inflatable dinghy featuring a unique Air Deck Floor for improved stability and comfort complete with light weight aluminium oars & seat, wooden slatted floor and dinghy accessories.
Plastimo Horizon Air Deck 2.59m Inflatable Dinghy Information
The Plastimo Horizon Air Deck 2.59m inflatable dinghy is a modern, user friendly tender packed full of the latest designs and innovations for optimum practicality and comfort. The robust 2.59m inflatable dinghy features a unique Air Deck Floor for improved stability and comfort complete with light weight aluminium oars & seat, wooden slatted floor and dinghy accessories.
What is an Air Deck?
The Air Deck refers to the type of floor found in the Plastimo Horizon Inflatable Dinghy. The majority of dinghies are supplied with slatted wood floors (some feature aluminium floors) which help to make the tender more rigid and stable whilst also providing a sturdy floor to stand on. Air Decks are an inflated floor section which improves comfort on board and also helps with the rigidity of the boat and is usually lighter than the traditional floor designs.
An Air Deck can be a little easier to setup/stow away as you only need to deflate the floor and roll the dinghy up instead of removing the wooden floor slats of traditional designs.
The Air Deck in the Plastimo Horizon is also completely removable too meaning that you can reduce the weight of the dinghy at anytime if required.
Air Decks can also be blown up using the same equipment that is used to inflate the dinghy.
With three air chambers, and tube diameters of 39.5cm, this inflatable boat is sturdy and reliable enough to carry 440kg (approximately 3 persons and a child) and is able to be equipped with an outboard motor (up to 5Hp 4 Stroke or 3.7Kw) for powered sailing.
Another unique feature of the Horizon Air Decks is the 'Fast Fix' oarlocks which makes it quick and simple to set up the oars for rowing. The Horizon dinghy has a wooden seat positioned for optimal rowing and oar holders for storage when the oars are not required. Two nylon grab rails provide an anchor point to safety while the two stainless steel towing eyes allow you to tow the boat behind a cruiser and the durable rubbing strake around the widest part of the dinghy protects the air chambers from damage.
- Air Deck - An inflated floor section which improves comfort on board and also helps with the rigidity of the boat and is usually lighter than the traditional floor designs.
- Lightweight - weighing in at 23kg it balances size and weight to provide more space on board whilst offering greater capacity for a larger outboard.
- Engine Powered - This Plastimo dinghy has a reinforced transom bracket to attach outboard motors up to 5Hp or 3.7Kw in power.
- Quick to Inflate - with three air chambers to inflate the simple foot pump (included) will have you sailing in no time!
- Capacity - with the capability of holding up to 440kg capacity (equivalent to 3 persons and a child) this dinghy has space, practicality and usability in mind.
- 2 Year Warranty - as standard on Plastimo Horizon dinghies you have the comforting knowledge that materials and seams are covered - such is the confidence of the build quality.
- Aluminium Oars - detachable and collapsible the oars are positioned in the optimum place for manoeuvrability and operation.
- Fast-Fix Oarlocks - Allows for a quick and easy setup of the dinghy to allow you to make the most of the sunshine while it is out!
- Grab Rail - a nylon grab rope is positioned around the dinghy to hold on to and it features stainless steel eyes.
- Comfort - an wooden seat can be placed across the dinghy for rowing and is held in place with robust nylon straps.
- Two Towing Eyes - made of stainless steel which ensures this dinghy can be pulled along with your cruiser until needed.
- Enhanced Fender Strip - A tough moulded strake around the widest part of the dinghy helps to prevent damage caused by abrasion.
- Inflation Valve - High quality 'quick set' valves make for fast inflation and deflation, recessed design protects the valve and eliminates snagging legs or equipment inside the boat. Rubber sealed cover also prevents ingress of sand or water.
- Additional Equipment - complete with repair kit, carrying strap, bellows foot pump and owners handbook.
- Safety - CE marked Category C European Directive 94/25/CE.
Sail with Confidence - 2 Year Warranty
Plastimo design inflatable dinghies to last. That is why they offer a 2 year warranty* on material and seams for the majority of the Plastimo Horizon Range offering you peace of mind with your purchase.
*2 year warranty on material and seams.
Plastimo Horizon Air Deck 2.59m Inflatable Dinghy Specifications
|Maximum number of persons||3 plus a child|
|Engine Capacity||up to 5Hp 4 Stroke or 3.7Kw|
|Number of air chambers||3 plus 1 Air Deck Chamber|
|Floor||Removable Air Deck|
|Material||PVC 1100 Decitex|
|Rating||Category C European Directive 94/25/CE|