D Scale Fresh Water System Descaler
A environmentally friendly, safe, and effective water system descaler removes lime scale and rust deposits whilst cleaning interior surfaces of pipework, taps, pumps and hot water heaters.
Add to your basket...
D Scale Fresh Water System Descaler Information
An environmentally friendly, safe, and effective water system descaler removes limescale and rust deposits whilst cleaning interior surfaces of pipework, taps, pumps and hot water heaters.
The non-corrosive biodegradable limescale remover can be used to remove mineral deposits and avoid unwanted build-up of limescale so improving the life of equipment and efficiency of items such as hot water heaters, taps and pumps. It is safe to use where stainless steel, brass, and plastic surfaces are in use and will leaves no odour.
If left untreated, limescale can build leaving layers of hard gritty deposits on interior surfaces which can potentially clog up pipework, restricting flow and reducing operating efficiency.
How do I use D Scale to descale my water system?
Always read the manufacturers label for direction for use to ensure correct guidelines are followed however, D Scale can be used on most onboard water heaters at a rate of 500ml in 10-15 litres of water.
- Open hot water taps and drain the hot water system. Close taps.
- Turn off the water heater and/or immersion heater.
- Mix the D Scale with sufficient fresh water to fill the water heater in the fresh water tank.
- Run the mixture through to the water heater and leave to soak for 3 to 4 hours. Empty the solution from the water heater.
- Rinse the water heater system thoroughly with fresh water from the fresh water tank.
D Scale Fresh Water System Descaler Specification