Visit & Contact Sheridan Marine
Sheridan Marine is situated in Moulsford on the River Thames between Goring and Wallingford on the A329. By river the Boatyard and Chandlery is between Benson and Cleeve locks.
Telephone & Fax
- Telephone: 01491 652085
- Fax: 01491 652990
The Freeman Owners Club Helpline is available after 4pm on most days. For British Seagull Outboard spares please telephone 01491 652755.
Summer Opening Hours
- Open everyday except Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm (Sundays from 10am to 4pm).
- During the summer months (from mid March to the end of October) Sheridan Marine is open everyday except Friday.
Winter Opening Hours
- Open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm.
- During the winter months (from November until the end of March) Sheridan Marine is open Monday to Friday.
- For Christmas & New Year opening times please contact us. Online orders placed during the festive period may experience slightly delayed delivery times.
Getting to Sheridan Marine
Travelling by Road
- Moulsford lies on the A329 between Goring and Wallingford. Look for the sign to the BOATYARD or CHURCH, the boathouse lies to the left of the village church.
- Within easy reach of M40 and M4 between Oxford and Reading. Buses stop in the village.
Travelling by Train
- The nearest station is Cholsey. London (Paddington) - Oxford and West Country line.
Travelling by River
- Sheridan Marine lies up stream of the Beetle & Wedge Restaurant and down stream of Brunels™ railway bridge; between Benson and Cleeve/Goring Locks.
Part of the John Freeman (Sales) Ltd group of companies. Registered in England Number: 2092311. Registered office: John Freeman (Sales) Ltd, Sheridan Boatyard, Moulsford, Oxfordshire, OX10 9HU. V.A.T. No. GB 462 1376 58
Get in Touch
For more information on our location and how to find us please phone us.