Drinking Water Hose 7m Length
Seven meters of high quality, reinforced, food grade drinking water hose suitable for the Environment Agency water points on the River Thames.
Add to your basket...
Drinking Water Hose 7m Length Information
This high-quality, reinforced, food-grade drinking water hose is suitable for cold water transfer, supplied in a 7m length suitable for the new Environment Agency Drinking Water Supply Points on the non-tidal River Thames.
The rules for Environment Agency Water Points specify:
- The hose should be ‘food grade’ quality suitable for freshwater use.
- The hose should be no more than 7 metres long.
- The hose should not be of an expandable type.
This food-grade hose is resistant to temperatures from -15°C to +60°C and has good aging characteristics as well as excellent flexibility and good resistance to abrasion.
British Water Ways Drinking Water Fill-up Hose Options
We provide a choice of two pre-made drinking water hose kits that can be used for the new Environment Agency regulations for boat drinking water fill up:
- DF061Z comprises a 7 metre length of food-grade hose (you can attach your own hose pipe connector to this hose).
- DF061X comprises a 7 metre length of food-grade hose and a hose pipe connector so you can clip the hose onto the taps at a water fill station.
The hose can also be bought by the meter if you do not require the full 7 meters or wish to purchase a longer length.
Drinking Water Hose 7m Length Specification
|Hose Pipe Connector||No||Yes|
|Internal Diameter||1/2" (12.5mm)||1/2" (12.5mm)|
|Bend Radius||60 Degrees||60 Degrees|
|Temperature Range||-15°C (5°F) to +60°C (+140°F)||-15°C (5°F) to +60°C (+140°F)|