Voyager 4500 Cooker with Oven, Hob & Grill
Stainless steel facia gas cooker with oven, two burner hob and independent grill all featuring flame failure safety devices.
Add to your basket...
Voyager 4500 Cooker with Oven, Hob & Grill Information
The Voyager 4500 cooker features a thermostatically controlled oven with a two burner hob and independent grill, the marine cooker comes complete with pan support, oven shelf & grill pan.
The Voyager 4500 cooker has a stainless steel front and hob top with powder coated steel sides and back. With a stainless steel door featuring a glass window and an enamelled oven interior the Voyage 4500 is easy to clean whilst still looking the part in your boats galley.
Safety comes first with the Voyager 4500 as it is fitted with a flame failure device meaning you can cook with peace of mind as if the flame goes out, the gas will automatically stop. Particularly important as flame failure devices are required as part of the Boat Safety Scheme (BSS).
Voyager 4500 Cooker Features
- One large rapide hob burner
- One smaller semi rapide hob burner
- Thermostatically controlled oven
- Powerful independent grill
- Flame Failure Safety Cut Outs on all burners
- Electric spark ignition on all burners (requires 1 x AA battery)
- Stainless steel front and hob top design
- Powder coated steel sides and back
- Door safety catch to stop the door opening while cruising
- Can be used with either butane or propane gas
- Pan Support
- Oven Shelf
- Grill Pan
Voyager 4500 Cooker with Oven, Hob & Grill Specifications
|Depth (including rear gas fitting)||416mm|
|Depth (excluding rear gas fitting)||410mm|
|Gas||Butane or Propane|
Please note: This appliance must be installed by a gas competent person (e.g. a Gas Safe registered gas fitter).