River Thames Book Seventh Edition
A detailed, fully revised, seventh edition guide to the River Thames and connecting Waterways, including the Kennet and Avon Canal, The River Wey and the Basingstoke Canal.
Add to your basket...
River Thames Book Seventh Edition Information
This is the latest Sevent Edition for the 2016 season, published in June 2016.
Find Sheridan Marine and our local area featured on pages 122 to 127!
A fully revised seventh edition of the best selling Imray River Thames Book by Chris Cove-Smith. New for 2016 the detailed book covering the River Thames and connecting Waterways (including the Kennet and Avon Canal, The River Wey and the Basingstoke Canal) features updated photography, map amendments and updated facilities information.
Chris Cove-Smith describes the River Thames with detailed text accompanying detailed maps and photographs of points of interest and facilities along the river.
Running from the tidalway to the source of The River Thames in easy to follow maps and detailed text and information on locks, boatyard facilities, chandlery shops and repairs etc. The book also contains a vast array of contact telephone numbers of authorities and businesses that might be of use during yourboating trips on The Thames.
- Full colour print including colour images and maps
- Background into river authorities, Thames Boating Trades associations and Thames Yacht Clubs
- Detailed lock information
- Boating facility information including slipways, moorings, fuel points, drinking water points and pump-out locations
- Detailed information on places of interest
- Angling information for knowledge of fishing potential
- Comprehensive 'Director' pages for each river area
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants
- The River Thames
- The Kennet and Avon Canal to Great Bedwyn
- The River Wey
- The Basingstoke Canal
River Thames Book Sixth Edition Specifications
|Publisher||Imray Laurie Norie & Wilson|