The River Thames Book
A detailed, fully revised, eighth edition guide to the River Thames and connecting Waterways, including the Kennet and Avon Canal, The River Wey and the Basingstoke Canal.
Add to your basket...
The River Thames Book Information
This is the latest Eighth Edition for the 2022 season, published in May 2022.
Find Sheridan Marine and our local area featured on pages 120 to 127!
A fully revised eighth edition of the best selling Imray River Thames Book by Chris Cove-Smith. New for 2022 the detailed book covering the River Thames and connecting Waterways (including the Kennet and Avon Canal, The River Wey and the Basingstoke Canal) features updated photography, map amendments and updated facilities information.
Chris Cove-Smith describes the River Thames with detailed text accompanying detailed maps and photographs of points of interest and facilities along the river.
Running from the tidal way to the source of The River Thames in easy to follow maps and detailed text and information on locks, boatyard facilities, chandlery shops and repairs etc. The book also contains a vast array of contact telephone numbers of authorities and businesses that might be of use during your boating trips on The Thames.
- Full colour print including colour images and maps
- Background into river authorities, Thames Boating Trades associations and Thames Yacht Clubs
- Detailed lock information
- Boating facility information including slipways, moorings, fuel points, drinking water points and pump-out locations
- Detailed information on places of interest
- Angling information for knowledge of fishing potential
- Comprehensive 'Director' pages for each river area
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants
- The River Thames
- The Kennet and Avon Canal to Great Bedwyn
- The River Wey
- The Basingstoke Canal
The River Thames Book Specification
|Publisher||Imray Laurie Norie & Wilson|